Re: Epsilon-Delta proofs

Something like this has been done by Mark Townsend of Lebanon Valley
College.

I believe the notebook can be found either in MathSource or in the demos
or in the education examples. Search wolfram.com for "epsilondeltalgame".

I hope this is helpful. Sorry I can't remember exactly where I found it.

Bruce Atwood