how do i insert a diagram in mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39576] how do i insert a diagram in mathematica?
- From: "yaw" <asare at vt.edu>
- Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 03:10:50 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia, USA
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
i have some diagrams in word and i'll like to include it in my mathematica
file.I tried cut and paste but it is not working
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Finding the closest number from a list
Next by Date:
integrat trig radical
Previous by thread:
Miller-Rabin-Selfridge Primality Test
Next by thread:
Re: how do i insert a diagram in mathematica?