Hyberbolic icosahedron needed

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg39602] Hyberbolic icosahedron needed
  • From: Heidi Kellner <heidik at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 02:57:32 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi:

I need a Mathematica graphic of a hyberbolic icosahedron, pretty much
exactly like the one made by Rivin for Mathematica 1 release.

I found a notebook that had every hyperbolic except the one i needed
(of course)

you can see what I'm talking about here:

http://internal.wolfram.com/design/projects/heidik/2003/02/WREL-banners/reception-banner3.gif

For incentive I've got a set of Mathematica Spoken Here posters, or a
nice set of Mathematica Magnets, or a Nice new embroidered Spikey
lime green T-shirt, or I'll bring you coffee every day for a week.

: )

thanks
heidi

--