Re: Re: FindMinimum
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39616] Re: [mg39594] Re: FindMinimum
- From: Tomas Garza <tgarza01 at prodigy.net.mx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 02:42:31 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200302250756.CAA13436@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
It would be enormously helpful if you could provide us with some example.
Some sample values for index, alpha, beta, omega?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dugmore Biyana" <DBiyana at btech.tktech.ac.za>
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg39616] [mg39594] Re: FindMinimum
> Hi Mathgroup!
> I'm running a small Mathematica program that reads:
> [Rest[index]] - Log[Drop[index,-1]]; v = FoldList[(omega+alpha*#2 +
> beta*#1)&,First[u]^2,Rest[u]^2]; -Fold[Plus,0,Log[v]+u^2/v]
> I tried this code with Length[index]=240 (in reality
> Length[index]=2000)but execution went on and on for more a day
> without producing any results, except for a message
> FindMinimum::regex...., while still running. Can anyone help?
> M D Biyana
Prev by Date:
Re: IEEE 754 Standard Help
Next by Date:
Re: integrat trig radical
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: