  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg39677] Mathematica LaTeX Font Question
  • From: Mike H <mhrd1 at NO-flashmail-SPAM.com>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 04:47:37 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I hope someone could help me with the following.  Suppose
I'm using the Mathematica fonts in my LaTeX document, and
I would like to replace the Mathematica summation font
with the Computer Modern version.  How would I go about
doing this?  What commands do I need to use in my document?

I would be very grateful for any help.  Thank you.

- Mike