Re: Can I creating any 3d objects or scenes with Mathematica?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38625] Re: [mg38598] Can I creating any 3d objects or scenes with Mathematica?
  • From: Jan Mangaldan <hokenjan at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 03:40:01 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Create 3-D scenes? Yes, you definitely can!! If you want details on how to, go to Help and look for Graphics3D.
                                                                                                        Jan M. (^_^)
 zhang xianying <thdd29 at yahoo.com> wrote:Hello!

I am interested in Mathematica.

I would like to know that can I creating any 3d objects or scenes with mathematica? What editor should I using?

Thanks!

Zhang Xianying