tabular output

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38676] tabular output
  • From: "Aydemir, Nusret" <aydemirn at aecl.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 07:26:20 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I am relatively new to mathematica and trying to output solution of a system
of differential equations from DSolve in tabular form. For example, if x,v
are the dependent variable and t is the independent variable, how do I
output results in a table of t vs x,v values?  DSolve gives results as

 <<...OLE_Obj...>>

How do I convert this to a table of values for t,x,v?

Thanks in advance for the help.

N. Aydemir
aydemirn at aecl.ca