Extrabyte's NDSolve problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38742] Extrabyte's NDSolve problem
  • From: "Nicola Avagliano" <nicolaus_ava at yahoo.it>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 07:31:00 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear extrabyte

I have read your post to MathGroup and, to give a glance to the matter,
I would like to receive the notebook your web page was generated from.
Please, can you send it to me as an attach ? That's for avoid retyping
it. Which Mathemathica version have you got the trouble from ?

Scusa, ho il sospetto che tu sia italiano. Mi sbaglio ?

Nicola Avagliano

nicolaus_ava at yahoo.it