Problem solved

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38754] Problem solved
  • From: "1.156" <rob at piovere.com>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 04:13:32 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Mihajlo Vanevic was kind enough to point out where my system was kaput.

He pointed to Cell/DefaultOutputFormatType which was set on to InputForm.
I changed it to StandardForm and now my system is (temporarily at least)
at peace.  No telling  how many years ago I screwed that up and only now
I noticed it.

Many thanks to you all for helping.

Rob