Re: Clearing when closing notebooks

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38796] Re: Clearing when closing notebooks
  • From: Mike <mikeh1980 at optusnet.com.au>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 06:18:11 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I don't actually want to quit the session just the notebook.

As a result of a suggestion in this group a few weeks ago I have
$DisplayFunction configured differently for notebooks I want to print. I was
wondering if some commands could be executed upon closing a notebook...in
this case I would like $DisplayFunction = Display[$Display, #1] &; and also
clear some variables.

Of course I can execute $DisplayFunction = Display[$Display, #1] &; in other
notebooks to re-set $DisplayFunction. Its not a big issue. I just thought if
it was possible to do this easily I'd do it.

Thanks

Mike