Re: Save as Special XHTML+MathML bug

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38902] Re: [mg38884] Save as Special XHTML+MathML bug
  • From: Dale Horton <daleh at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 00:38:20 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

This is because Mozilla does not properly handle <semantics> tags. You can
fix this with an option.

SetOptions[Export, ConversionOptions ->
   {"MathMLFormats" -> {"PresentationMathML", "ContentMathML"}}
]

This forces Export to use a different version of the W3C "Universal style
sheet" which strips out the <annotation> for Mozilla. This is not done by
default because we have seen problems with this stylesheet on some browsers.

-Dale