Repetitive sums of divisors

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg39036] Repetitive sums of divisors
  • From: "Diana" <diana53xiii at earthlink.remove13.net>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 01:25:06 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

All,

I know that I can generate the divisors of any integer with the "Divisors"
command. I would like to start with "x" = 10, for example, and generate the
divisors of "x", and then determine the sum of the divisors. I would then
like to increment "x", up to 100, for example.

Some help with this? Thanks,

Diana

Remove 13 on my e-mail address for replies, if desired.
"God made the integers, all else is the work of man."
L. Kronecker, Jahresber. DMV 2, S. 19.