Maximizing the BasicInput.nb palette

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg39065] Maximizing the BasicInput.nb palette
  • From: "Diana" <diana53xiii at earthlink.remove13.net>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 05:24:19 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Folks,

I have used Mathematica for about two months, and it appears that the
BasicInput.nb palette had shrunk, in that the walls of the window have come
in. I can't, therefore, access all of the icons that I want.

Is there a way to fix this, other than re-installing the application?

Thanks,

Diana

(Remove the 13 in my e-mail to reply, thanks.)

"God made the integers, all else is the work of man."
L. Kronecker, Jahresber. DMV 2, S. 19.