RE: Repetitive sums of divisors

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg39098] RE: [mg39036] Repetitive sums of divisors
  • From: "Harvey P. Dale" <hpd1 at nyu.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 03:38:00 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Diana:
	Look up DivisorSigma.  Table[DivisorSigma[1,x],{x,10,100}] will
give you what you want directly, I believe.
	Best,
	Harvey
Harvey P. Dale
University Professor of Philanthropy and the Law
Director, National Center on Philanthropy and the Law
New York University School of Law
Room 206A
110 West 3rd Street
New York, N.Y. 10012-1074