mathematica on tabletPC

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg39136] mathematica on tabletPC
  • From: deja at peteriley.org (Pete Riley)
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 01:08:30 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I'm running Mathematica 4.1 on a compaq tablet PC, and no matter what
I do, it refuses to output the result of a cell calcuation. Something
as simple as:

4./5. (shift-enter)

You see what looks like the cell being evaluated (it says 'running')
but no visible output. I've checked to make sure all the preferences
are set up appropriately (as far as I can tell).

I've never seen this behavior before. Does anyone have any
suggestions?

Thanks, Pete