Re: Mathematica fonts are not properly installed version=2.55

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42387] Re: Mathematica fonts are not properly installed version=2.55
  • From: ha_hegab at hotmail.com (Hatim Hegab)
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 06:10:39 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Thank you for your concern, but I have tried everything possible in
Mathgroup site and I could not make it. I am sad indeed. I wanted to
use FeynArts so I can do somework, but .... I wont give up. I will
post here everything I will get.
Right now, I shall make a fresh install of RedHat 9.0 and try
mathematica again.

Hatim