Re: Usage of tex

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42595] Re: Usage of tex
  • From: Alois Steindl <Alois.Steindl at jet2web.cc>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 05:24:52 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

akhmel at hotmail.com (Alex) writes:

> I am a newcomer to Mathematica. I use "special" feature to save my
> file as a TEX file. When I try to process it using Latex.exe(MIKTEX
> package), I get errors on each line and processing is aborted. What am
> I doing wrong?

Hello,
the first approach would be to read the error messages. They are not
intended to shock you but to tell you what is going wrong.
Could be that you didn't install some packages, which are required by
the produced files. But that is explained in detail in the Mathematica
distribution.
Alois

--
Alois Steindl,                  Tel.: +43 (1) 58801 / 32558
Inst. for Mechanics II,         Fax.: +43 (1) 58801 / 32598