Re: counter function

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42666] Re: counter function
  • From: "Steve Luttrell" <luttrell at _removemefirst_westmal.demon.co.uk>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 03:19:54 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Use the menu item Input | Create Automatic Numbering Object..., then select
the counter type you want, plus (optionally) the cell tag for the location
at which you want the counter's value to be evaluated (you have to have
previously added a tag to the target cell if you want to use this option).

--
Steve Luttrell
West Malvern, UK

news:bf8g6i$5s5$1 at smc.vnet.net...