Data Analyst

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42810] Data Analyst
  • From: "Pepe" <j.bosch at arrakis.es>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 04:07:38 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

My name is Pepe Bosch, from Spain. First excuse me because I write very bad
english, but I understand good. I would want to know if someone use the
package for data analysis in Mathematica. I need fit lot of data, and until
now I was using Origin (I hate it!). Data Analyst works fine? I agree some
information.

Thank you

Pepe