Re: Problem with Show, Can't Give More than 5 Arguments

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42809] Re: Problem with Show, Can't Give More than 5 Arguments
  • From: "Gil" <jiwwgvpfeudf at spammotel.com>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 04:07:36 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Thanks to everyone who took the time to respond to my post, and especially
to the poster who suggested improvements to my code.  I knew there had to be
a simple solution, but I'm new to Mathematica and there are such an
overwhelming range of options it's hard to figure out which ones do what.
Thanks again!