Correlated Beta Variables

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42799] Correlated Beta Variables
  • From: Hani Redha <hani.redha at gibbah.com>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 04:07:25 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I have recently come across your question regarding correlated beta
variables on MathGroup Archive (19 Jan 2002)..

I have a similar problem and was wondering if you managed to find a
solution.. Thanks,

Hani Redha
Investment Analyst
Gulf International Bank, Bahrain

Tel. (00973) 522455
e-mail: hani.redha at gibbah.com

Internet communications may not be secure and therefore Gulf
International Bank does not accept legal responsibility for the contents
of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Bank or any
organisation it may represent. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited."