guidance in mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42874] guidance in mathematica
  • From: "farkhanda yusaf" <farkhanda_yusaf at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 01:47:58 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

i just started the programming in mathematica.i am facing some problem
in it. i want a good command on the mathematica programming related to
the solution of partial differential equation .  i have already checked
the books on the mathematica programming from the web site of wolfram,
but i am unable to find a book directly related to my requirement.
i shall be thankful to you if any body will help me in telling me the
book name relevent to my requirement thankyou very much.

Chohan