mathematic axis legends are incorrect in Word

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41790] mathematic axis legends are incorrect in Word
  • From: "seferiad" <seferiad at pacbell.net>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 07:31:32 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,
When I paste a Mathematica graph into MS Word, the axis legends end up being
printed incorrectly, even though they look OK on screen. I've called
Mathematica and complained, and they say it is a problem with MicroSoft. Yet
no other graph/software I've imported suffers from this problem.  Does
anyone know of a work around to this problem? Thanks, Jay

note: I'm using Mathematica 4.0 and Windows 2000.