RE: problem with Text command

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41884] RE: [mg41873] problem with Text command
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 06:45:46 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Mirek,

You must be leaving out some information. I don't find any problem with the
Plot commands in either of your two postings. "Hello" appears within the
plot and doesn't interfer with anything else.

There normally are no tick labels on the right hand side of the Frame.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/

From: Mirek Latka [mailto:mirek at poczta.onet.pl]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net

Could you tell me please why the right y axis is overwritten
when I try to put text in the plot?

g = Plot[Sin[x], {x, 0, 2 Pi}, Frame -> True,
    Epilog -> Text["Hello", {5, 0.5}]]

Thanks