Re: Front end tokens

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41890] Re: [mg41877] Front end tokens
  • From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 06:45:51 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

On Sat, 7 Jun 2003, Steve Luttrell wrote:

> Where can I get a complete list of the front end tokens? The list in the
> FrontEndTokenExecute documentation is woefully incomplete.

You can deduce many of the supported tokens by looking at the contents of
MenuSetup.tr and KeyEventTranslations.tr.  A more formal listing may be
found in the book _The Beginner's Guide to Mathematica Version 4_ by Glynn
and Gray.

http://store.wolfram.com/view/book/ISBN0521771536.str
http://www.mathware.com/Books/Mathematica_Books/Mathematica_Guide/mathematica_guide.html
http://www.cup.org/titles/catalogue.asp?isbn=0521777690