Export Data Format

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41918] Export Data Format
  • From: Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at videotron.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 04:46:51 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Newbie question on getting Mathematica data such as numerical tables or
matrices to a spreadsheet.  I've noticed that the default export is
space-delimited, where there are multiple spaces between numbers.  Is
there any way to get a tab-delimited export?  Also, I've haven't been
able to copy a table of numbers using Edit/Copy As successfully under
OS X to paste into a spreadsheet without getting all of the formatting
stuff.  Any suggestions?

	Regards,

		Gregory