Numbering of Headings?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42013] Numbering of Headings?
  • From: nafod40 <may106 at NOSPAM.psu.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 03:57:57 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hola,

A while back, after much pain, I whipped together a stylesheet that
numbered my headings in outline format, i.e.

1 Subtitle A
1.1 Subsubtitle A
1.1.1 Section A
1.1.2 Section B

etc.

I lost that style sheet, and have spent hours trying to get the heading
numbering going again. I keep crashing the front end when trying to get the
Sections numbered. I give up. Waaayyyyy to much pain here.

Anybody got a stylesheet they can loan that does this, so I can copy it?