DatabaseAccess Error Message

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42185] DatabaseAccess Error Message
  • From: bbongiorno at attglobal.net
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 20:57:03 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am using Mathematica's DatabaseAccess Add
On Module, with 4.2t, o connect to an AS400
using Lawson accounting system database.

When is connected to the data base and the
DataSourceEvaluate command is executed I
receive the following error message:

"DataBaseEvaluate:: error: There has been an
error in DatabaseAccess.exe: STATE 0100,
CODE 0 FUNC SQL_SUCCESS_-BIT)]
ExtendedDynamic support disabled"

The notebook continues to run without any
appearent hicups.

Can some explain the error and the possible
cause.

Thank you.