3D plot of error function of neural network

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42278] 3D plot of error function of neural network
  • From: baspo at web.de (Bastian)
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 05:36:29 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I want to plot an example for an neural network error surface
depending on two weights.
Therefore I need a function which produces a 3D plot like a
uncoordinated function without any jumps, but unfortunately I've tried
some
functions without a "good" results. A good result wood be a graph with
several local maximums/minimums.
I'd be very glad about any suggestion - or if someone already plotted
it in Mathematica for mailing the file.

Thank you very much...

Bastian