Mathematica LaTeX Font Question
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39677] [mg39677] Mathematica LaTeX Font Question
- From: Mike H <mhrd1 at NO-flashmail-SPAM.com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 02:48:37 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I hope someone could help me with the following. Suppose
I'm using the Mathematica fonts in my LaTeX document, and
I would like to replace the Mathematica summation font
with the Computer Modern version. How would I go about
doing this? What commands do I need to use in my document?
I would be very grateful for any help. Thank you.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: