Re: nonlinear ODE package?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39681] [mg39681] Re: nonlinear ODE package?
- From: "flip" <flip_alpha at safebunch.com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 02:49:04 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Kurt Taretto" <kurt.taretto at ipe.uni-stuttgart.de> wrote in message
news:b3k8md$o02$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> does anybody now if there is a numerical solver for boundary-value ODEs in
> written for mathematica somewhere?
> Help appreciated,
> Kurt Taretto
> Universität Stuttgart
> Institut für Physikalische Elektronik
> Pfaffenwaldring 47
> D-70569 Stuttgart - Germany
> phone: ..49-711-685-7181
> fax: ..49-711-685-7206
> kurt.taretto at ipe.uni-stuttgart.de
> kurt_taretto at yahoo.com
IIRC, Visual DSolve might be worth a look.
"Visualizing DEQa with Mathematica" by Schwalbe and Wagon
Prev by Date:
Antiderivatives and Definite Integrals
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
RE: Re: Fwd: Antiderivatives and Definite Integrals
Next by thread:
Jacobi Matrix Exponential