Re: Re: visualizing Map, Thread, Apply

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg39671] Re: Re: visualizing Map, Thread, Apply
  • From: Dr Bob <drbob at>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 02:47:56 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

That's barely half an answer.

How would I find those animations, if I wasn't staring at your e-mail
telling me where they are?  I won't remember the address, and may not
remember this e-mail, when next I want to see them.

Searching for "animated functions" or "Flash" at the Documentatian Center
doesn't work, so how would we do that?  (I didn't know they were done with
Flash anyway.)

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 04:47:04 -0500 (EST), Ed Pegg <edp at> wrote:

> Murray Eisenberg wrote:
>> Somewhere on the Wolfram web site I recently found animations showing
>> how Map, Thread, Apply, etc., work.  Can you tell me the URL?
> You are thinking of the Flash animations by Keehong Song.  A recent
> addition of his is at the following link:
> His original animations are linked to from there, you can see them at
> --Ed Pegg Jr,

majort at
Bobby R. Treat