debug compiled function
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39735] debug compiled function
- From: Brent Pedersen <bpederse at nature.berkeley.edu>
- Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 23:51:37 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
with certain parameters entered into my compiled function i get: CompiledFunction::cfn: Numerical error encountered at instruction 59; proceeding with uncompiled evaluation how can i most easily find what is instruction 59? i would guess there is something i need to wrap in Evaluate but can't tell what as this is a long function.