Re: export some data to a specified file?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39745] Re: [mg39685] export some data to a specified file?
- From: Dale Horton <daleh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 00:05:03 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
At 09:04 PM 3/1/2003, liwen liwen wrote:
>I want to export some data to a specified file, for instance,
>Spring.txt, I use 'FileName ' as the local file name.
> But the function I develop only export the data to a file named
>'FileName'but not Spring.txt.
> How can I achieve this?
The >> is parsed in a special way. To allow people to use it without
quoting the filename, the filename isn't evaluated but turned directly into
a string. To avoid that behavior, you can use the FullForm of the same command.
Or you could just use Export
Export["Spring.txt", DataToBeExport, "Expression"]
Prev by Date:
Re: debug compiled function
Next by Date:
Re: Is Sort stable?
Previous by thread:
export some data to a specified file?
Next by thread:
Incrementing a "For" loop - "For loop.nb" 5893 Bytes yEnc