Re: Tentative conclusion: Mathematica cannot output plain text
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39788] Re: Tentative conclusion: Mathematica cannot output plain text
- From: Pierre Albarede <albanews at free.fr>
- Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 03:33:07 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> I take it that it is impossible to get > Mathematica's front end to produce notebook output in > plain text. Hello, what do you mean plain text ? Actually Mathematica does produce plain text almost always. You can save any expression with >> Put. The notebook itself is saved as text. Good luck.