Re: Tentative conclusion: Mathematica cannot output plain text
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39805] Re: Tentative conclusion: Mathematica cannot output plain text
- From: kzhang at flashmail.com (Kezhao Zhang)
- Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 03:42:04 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
You may try the TextForm command to convert the output to plain text, which can be copied and pasted. Kezhao carlos at colorado.edu (Carlos Felippa) wrote in message news:<b46ugc$932$1 at smc.vnet.net>... > Because of the lack of response to my previous 2 > queries, I take it that it is impossible to get > Mathematica's front end to produce notebook output in > plain text. Is this a correct statement?