Mathlink problem with number format
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39785] Mathlink problem with number format
- From: "Rolf Alber" <alber at isd.uni-stuttgart.de>
- Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 03:31:43 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Comp.Center (RUS), U of Stuttgart, FRG
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello together !
I hope someone can help me with the following problem:
I am using Mathematica via a Mathlink Connection. As commands I am sending
text-packets and I want to receive the calculated result also as
This so far works well unless the calculated result is in an exponential
format like p.ex.
2.93219 x 10^7
In this case I would receive in the Returntext-packet something like this:
7\0122.93219 10 (with 10 leading blanks)
which is very unsatisfying for me.
Any help is highly appreciated.
Prev by Date:
Re: How to save an expression in latex form
Next by Date:
Re: Desciphering Solve output.
Previous by thread:
Re: a question
Next by thread:
Re: Mathlink problem with number format