Re: Problem for exponent and indice
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39851] Re: Problem for exponent and indice
- From: adam.smith at hillsdale.edu (Adam Smith)
- Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 02:52:04 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Look at the BasicTypsetting Palette. You can find it under File->Palettes->. I think it has exactly what you want. Adam Smith "Rodolphe" <rodolphe_lampe at yahoo.fr> wrote in message news:<b49n85$fdu$1 at smc.vnet.net>... > I want to put an exponent and an indice on a same Letter like that : > > 2 > X > i > > How can I do ?