Right-click'd BMP vs. exported BMP
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39930] Right-click'd BMP vs. exported BMP
- From: "Lawrence A. Walker Jr." <lwalker701 at earthlink.net>
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 02:28:44 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am running v. 4.2. I like the way the graphics that I right-click'd
and copied as bitmap appear in my Word documents. However, I have a
bunch of graphics that I needed copied that right-clicking gets to be
But when I tried using the Export function, the bitmap graphic looks
grainy and choppy when I imported the graphic into Word. Also, the
exported graphic file size seems to be noticeably large.
Does anyone know how I can make the exported bitmap graphics look the
same way as the right-click'd bitmap graphic.
Lawrence A. Walker Jr.
Prev by Date:
Re: Compile + Module => Memory Leak
Next by Date:
RE: GraphicsArray question
Previous by thread:
Cell Evaluation Problems
Next by thread:
Re: Right-click'd BMP vs. exported BMP