Re: This should evaluate to zero
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39985] Re: This should evaluate to zero
- From: atelesforos at hotmail.com (Orestis Vantzos)
- Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 03:06:12 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Actually, ArcSinh is equal to Log[1+Sqrt] Orestis jf.alcover at bdpme.fr (jf alcover) wrote in message news:<b4mnhk$iig$1 at smc.vnet.net>... > Bonjour, > Methinks that the following expression should evaluate to zero, > but it does not, even with FullSimplify : > ArcSinh-Log[3363+2378*Sqrt]/10 > Could anyone explain ?