- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg40022] Re: gridMathematica
- From: "Michal Kvasnicka" <michal.kvasnicka at quick_nospam.cz>
- Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 02:21:40 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
gridMathematica is Mathematica and Parallel Computation Toolkit together
with multilicence package, that is all.
So, if you need some additional information you must focus on Parallel
"Edward J Grace" <ej.grace at imperial.ac.uk> pí¹e v diskusním pøíspìvku
news:b4s8i9$ie9$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> Dear all,
> Do any of you have experience using gridMathematica? If so could you
> contact me as I am interested in using it and would like as "un-biased" an
> opinion as possible before comitting.
> Many thanks,
Prev by Date:
Re: Question on trailing zeros
Next by Date:
Re: Histogram normalization
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: