Evaluation problem

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg40076] Evaluation problem
  • From: algusev at (Alexander Gusev)
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 05:51:09 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hello, there!
I've strange problem with notebook and seems i miss smth.

I have notebook control which open txt data file (as notebook), 2
notebook as templates and create new notebook as result.
(Control just replace data in template to new data which has been
loaded from txt file)

So, all is good when i evaluate each cell step by step (Shift-Enter).
But if i evaluate notebook throw Kernel-Evaluation-Evaluate Notebook
i'm getting wrong data.

1. open math, control notebook
2. evaluate notebook
all is ok.
3. close math
4. change data file
5. open math, control notebook
6. evaluate notebook

As result i will get new notebook but with old data!
If i evaluate each cell by steps new notebook contains new data.

What's wrong with my notebook ?

Thanks for any help, since i've spend about 4 day and still haven't
any solutions ;(

-Alexander Gusev