Re: Newbie question
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg40119] Re: Newbie question
- From: "Daniel Lidström" <daniel.lidstrom at _DELETE_home.se>
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 02:37:22 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Daniel Lidström wrote:
> I couldn't find the FAQ. I'm simply trying to convert .2 into 1/5.
> [Full]Simplify, Factor, won't do it. What is the command?
When I do Rationalize[N[Pi,3]] I get 3.14159. How can that be? I'm expecting
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Newbie question