A list of known problems with Mathematica?

Hi,

Is there any official site that gives a list of known problems
with the various versions of Mathematica under various operating
systems? Such a site could save Mathematica users a lot for time!

(I have recently wasted a lot of time due to problems with
ConstrainedMin, one of Mathematica's linear programming functions.
See my previous post from today.)

Best regards,

Uri

|  Prof. Uri Zwick             |  http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/~zwick    |
|  Dept. of Computer Science   |  zwick at tau.ac.il                   |
|  Tel Aviv University         |                                    |
|  Tel Aviv 69978              |  PHONE: +972 3 6409610             |
|  ISRAEL                      |  FAX:   +972 3 6409357             |