- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg40162] slope fields
- From: Tom <tjmor at erols.com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 04:28:33 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am not a frequent user of Mathematica and many of you have assisted me
in the past with implicit plots and vertical tangent lines etc.
Now I have to teach slope fields to my AP Calculus students, and while
we can see them on the TI calculators, I would like to generate some
using Mathematica so I can make some good print-outs. I have used
vector plots in the past to illustrate the main ideas, but they "don't
look like the slope fields" in texts and on AP's.
Can anyone help me on this?
Thanks so much.
Prev by Date:
List in base 16
Next by Date:
Re: Strange behavior of Simplify
Previous by thread:
RE: List in base 16
Next by thread:
Re: slope fields