Re: waiting command

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg40257] Re: waiting command
  • From: atelesforos at (Orestis Vantzos)
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 04:31:20 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Begin by setting the proper directory:

Then evaluate the following:

   (* if the file initially does not exist, check  whether it exists *)
   (* otherwise, check whether the modification date has changed *)
Run["EMFIELD.EXE -p1 -p2"];
(* check every 30 sec whether the file is ready *)

The While loop will exit when the job is done.
Adjust the 30 seconds interval to appropriate value.