RE: Problems with TickFunction

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg40280] RE: [mg40260] Problems with TickFunction
  • From: "Michael A. Gilchrist" <mike at>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 05:19:51 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Thanks so much for the brilliant and simple reply.  I can't believe its
that simple of a solution (or that, with all due respect to TWJ for
writing the routines, that it pukes on Integers).

Also thanks for pointing out your web page. I am doing some graph analysis
currently so I'm especially interested in your Combinatorica extensions.

Thanks again,

Department of Biology
167 Castetter Hall
University of New Mexico