Re: Problem about expression

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41174] Re: Problem about expression
  • From: "Carl K. Woll" <carlw at u.washington.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 06:03:02 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Bamboo,

Could you explain how you got this input? In other words, did you type in
the input, or did you paste it in from some other notebook or application?
If you pasted the input, could you describe what the source looked like?

Answers to these questions may help other people reproduce your problem, and
give you possible solutions or workarounds.

Carl Woll
Physics Dept
U of Washington

news:b92gra$ld5$1 at smc.vnet.net...