Re: Quantum Algebra

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41259] Re: Quantum Algebra
  • From: Cesar Guerra <guerra_cesar at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 04:03:47 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi MathGroup:

David Terr, so sorry about my poor English. What I
wanted to say is that I designed a package to do
Quantum Mechanics that do not include numerical
alghorithms for specific problems but general
algebraic ones using linear algebra properties in
Dirac notation.

David Wood, I didn't find any problem about
downloading the package from the link. Maybe there is
a problem with your web browser or something like
that. If you want I can send you an attachment with
the copy directly.

David Park, I review your suggestions about the
tutorial notebook presentation. I found it very nice
and usefull. Sure, I'll include them in further
release of the package.

Thanks, for the answers..

Regards

Cesar