Re: Spirals and arc length--my stupidity

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41282] Re: Spirals and arc length--my stupidity
  • From: "DIAMOND Mark R." <dot at dot.dot>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 04:17:50 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

How embarrassing ... not only missing the critical sentence the first time
around on the mathworld article you mentioned, but assuming I'd read it all
properly in the first place. Indeed, LogarithmicSpiral.html has everything I
need. Thanks for your help ... and my apologies about my earlier reply!

Cheers,

Mark